Ok,

For some reason my < 1 month old SPrint 8330 likes to restart itself for no reason. Today I went to put it in its case (trying out the one it came with) and it restarted. I've even had it restart while on the phone with Sprint BB support. Do I goto Best Buy (where I got it and their warranty service) and say fix it?
    04-09-09 11:59 AM
    I'd say yes. There are many things you can try, but if you've got a warranty, let them deal with it. In the 10 months I've had my 8320, it has only restarted by itself once.
    04-09-09 12:10 PM
    Then I will hit up Best Buy soon.
    04-09-09 01:01 PM
    Just got it swapped out. I think the problem was due to my battery being loose since its really hard to get the new battery in place compared to my old Curve. They had a little trouble, but everyone (me included) thought it was due to me wanting the red Curve instead of the titanium one. Had I known they would have had the same issue w/ the titanium one I would have gotten a red one.
    04-10-09 02:50 PM
    Yes. If best buy does not swap phone you can call your providers technical support and they should be able to send you a new phone and you can send your defective back

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD