I'm new to the Blackberry community and i have a question. How can i setup my curve to automatically resend SMS when I'm in an area with weak or no signal? All my previous phones did this automatically and i tried reading the manual with no luck.

I did do a search but the question was never answered, is this a missing option with Blackberries?
    05-25-08 11:54 PM
    I am not sure if you can set your blackberry to do that. I never really thought about that but seems like a useful feature.
    05-27-08 03:19 PM
    Im going to take a crack at your question although I am not completely sure. I've looked everywhere on my phone and do NOT see any setting of this kind. But after some searching online I have found some 3rd party applications that can do this for you! So my guess is NO it will not be able to do it unless you have a third party app installed! sorry
    05-27-08 03:37 PM
    05-27-08 03:40 PM
    I think that program serves a different purpose than what the OP was looking for. If I am correct he is looking for a way to automatically send an SMS/Email that you originally sent while in a no service area so it did not send at the time. The BB will try to send it for a little when you are in a no service area but then it just gives you the red x because it couldn't send it. I have not found a way for it to automatically send these messages once you hit service, but it would certainly be a useful feature!
    05-27-08 04:10 PM
    yeah, this is such a basic feature, when i bought my blackberry i expected it. its quite annoying when you send hundreds of messages a day, and your in an area with less than perfect service and you have to keep checking if your messages were sent, and then manually resend, resend, resend, resend.... anyone found a solution?
    07-30-08 01:25 PM
    Can't do it. What you CAN do is just hit "E" from your messages folder and if you have any msgs that did not go through, they will come up.
    07-30-08 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD