Congrats on getting your replacement, AG! The customer service rep told me Monday or Tuesday, so I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow, since it didnt' today. How do you work the switch wizard? I don't want to mess anything up. I hope I backed up all my contacts correctly, otherwise that may take a while to get updated again...
    07-28-08 09:59 PM
    Congrats on getting your replacement, AG! The customer service rep told me Monday or Tuesday, so I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow, since it didnt' today. How do you work the switch wizard? I don't want to mess anything up. I hope I backed up all my contacts correctly, otherwise that may take a while to get updated again...
    Were you able to get a tracking number? The tracking number would be more accurate than any CSR.
    07-28-08 10:52 PM
    Make sure you have DM 4.5 at least, plug in one device let SDW
    do it's thing, when it's done disconnect, plug in the new one and
    let it run. When done you'll be looking at twin devices.
    07-28-08 11:52 PM
    I received my replacement Curve today. Looked pristine, started right up, though it did brick when I tried to install 4.5. But thanks to these forums, I recovered it and the 2nd 4.5 install was successful. To top all of that, a lady called me to tell me that she had my lost Curve and I'm picking it up tomorrow!!! (Now if only my tax return would show up....)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 08:05 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD