So my other Curve bit the dust (I got it in very early December) and I got a replacement today.

Everything seemed to go okay for the set-up, although I lost the cute pix I had taken with the old phone. I'm really sad about that, but the old phone's screen locked up in the middle and I couldn't see anything to try to save the items to the SIM card.

Anyway, I went in and tried to "verify" my email accounts and it says that everything is fine, but I'm not receiving email!

Anyone got any idea what to do???

Thank you!

-Holly
    04-30-08 09:25 PM
    I had to get a replacement phone yesterday, and even though I set it all up and the phone showed I was fine, I had to go back to my carriers website to edit my Blackberry.net information.

Your old PIN and ESN are probably still assigned to the master [email protected] account (as it was with mine). I edited my phone information after logging in with the user name and password we set up when I got the first BB, changed the PIN and ESN and within seconds I was getting email again. Keep in mind these settings are not the ones on the phone, but Bell had a website where we can set up our blackberry accounts. Let me see if I can find a link for you.
    04-30-08 09:29 PM
    1st make sure att has ur new pin registers and straight with their system.

2nd. log in to your carriers bis server and resend ur service books i'm not sure of att's bis server url but if u search for it here you'll find it.
    04-30-08 09:30 PM
    04-30-08 09:32 PM
    It's saying I can't access it with an HTML browser or something like that...
    04-30-08 09:48 PM
    Are you trying to access it on the curve or your home system? That is a link from IE so it works...

EDIT wait just a sec, I just got an error too.
    04-30-08 09:52 PM
    I'm on an Apple with Safari...
    04-30-08 09:52 PM
    I think they may be down - my own Bell link isn't working either all of a sudden and I was just on there.

EDIT

When you try back, use your AT&T link from here:

Blackberry Wireless service from AT&T | AT&T wireless service

It's on the right, if you scroll down you will see BIS EMAIL LOGIN on the right side of the screen in a box.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 04-30-08 at 09:58 PM.
    04-30-08 09:54 PM
    Ok. The AT&T store is just around the corner, so I'll just drop by there in the morning.

Thanks for trying to help me!

-Holly
    04-30-08 09:59 PM
    Have you tried doing it from the email setup in your Berry? It should work from there, when you login you should be able to enter the information on there as well, you just need to write the pin and esn down first.
    04-30-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD