I Recently Received A Replacement Curve 8330 From Sprint(hate This Provider) Anyways I Have Updated Everything Possible And It Does Not Display The E-mail Configuration.

I Went Through The Setup Wizrd But The Only Options I Have Are "i Want To Use A Work Email Account With A Blackberry Enterprise Server" And I Want To Skip Email Setup"...

Please Help Me Figure This Bs Out. I Need To Set Up All Of My E-mail Accounts Asap. Please Pin Me

Mike B

Bb Pin: 31c8d372
    03-19-09 02:52 PM
    You need to be sure that Sprint has properly provisioned the BlackBerry Data Plan on your new device. It sounds like that has not ocurred.

Call Customer Service and they will fix you up.

(And once you get that fixed, hopefully you can fix your keyboard issue, as well.)
    03-19-09 02:55 PM
    You need to be sure that Sprint has properly provisioned the BlackBerry Data Plan on your new device. It sounds like that has not ocurred.

Call Customer Service and they will fix you up.

(And once you get that fixed, hopefully you can fix your keyboard issue, as well.)
    WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW.. WHATS WRONG WITH MY KEYBOARD? ONLY ISSUE I FOUND WAS WIZARD WAS SPELLED WRONG, ALSO I TYPED IN ALL CAPS AND IT ONLY CAPSED THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERYWORD
    03-19-09 03:25 PM
    All Of My Issues Have Been Fixed.. Thank You Very Much.
    03-19-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD