I am eligible for a new phone in May. I love my Verizon 8330. I have not kept up with the various new BB models. Which existing model or soon to be released model would be the logical upgrade to my 8330? My friend had a first generation Storm for awhile, and I was not impressed with the touch screen. And maybe I would like to stay with the roller ball. I am not necessarily tied to Verizon. Thank you for your thoughts.
    10-06-09 12:12 AM
    The Tour is all there is now, the storm 2 will be out by then. I would say storm 2 but who knows what will be out by may. also the new Bold will be out....HOW EXCITING!!!!!!
    10-06-09 12:23 AM
    I am eligible for a new phone in May. I love my Verizon 8330. I have not kept up with the various new BB models. Which existing model or soon to be released model would be the logical upgrade to my 8330? My friend had a first generation Storm for awhile, and I was not impressed with the touch screen. And maybe I would like to stay with the roller ball. I am not necessarily tied to Verizon. Thank you for your thoughts.
    Well if you really like "trackballs" they are a dying breed, as RIM has announced that all new non-touchscreen devices will feature the track pad. Storm 2 is due out by the end of this month, there is also the "Essex" (Tour 2) which should be out by next summer.
    10-06-09 12:31 AM
    You're looking at Tour for now, there is a Wi-Fi Tour coming to VZW, according to reports, and of course, the S2, plus an entry-level Curve with more memory and faster processor, the 8530.

So take time and check out the upcoming and rumored devices forums, changes are around the corner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:31 AM
    Sorry, I meant trackball. Thanks for the info.
    10-06-09 10:35 AM

there will be new stuff by may
    10-06-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD