question - about to jump into the blackberry world, but one thing that i can't seem to get an answer by the sales folks is whether or not there are settings that can be adjusted that "repeat" alert message every few minutes, instead of just one time.

example - say someone sends me a text. It beeps once when it comes in. I don't hear it.. is there a setting where it will then beep again every 2 minutes or so until i finally hear it and check it?? or just the one time?

thanks in advance.
    05-07-09 07:27 PM
    Not without a 3rd party app, I use BBAlerts, also changed the LED color for your different types of alerts - email, sms, vm, calender etc, it is 12.95 but my most fav app. you can set it up so it can vibrate or sound after a certain unchecked time, mines 3 mins it will vibrate.
    05-07-09 07:36 PM
    I know there are others, maybe, but Im just advising you about BBAlerts because thats all Ive had/used.

Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango is where you can find it, they offer a free trial also.
    05-07-09 07:38 PM
    There is a setting to alert you a couple of times but I am not sure if there is a delay between alerts. You can select that in your profile.
    05-07-09 07:57 PM
    Maybe try it via the calendar and set an alert to go off every 15 min.
    05-07-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD