I recently purchaseda curve 8310 and when i bought it i had to update to a new gps program att navigator. The Telenav logo still shows up and i know i can hide it but is there a way to take it off the phone, or is att navigator running from the telenav files? Thanks!!
    06-22-08 10:57 AM
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications .. You should be able to remove it from there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 11:08 AM
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications .. You should be able to remove it from there

On my AT&T 8310 it does not show up on the list. Is it embedded, like the stupid PTT app? Maybe find it in the java loader?
    06-22-08 11:15 AM
    Connect the BB to desktop manager (Make sure you have 4.5) Go into application loader and View the applications. Delete Telenav
    06-22-08 12:13 PM
    The only app showing is the Att navigator which is what telenav was changed too so im assuming that att nav runs off the old telenav files and i just have the icon left on the home screen which i can hide
    06-22-08 12:19 PM
    telenav is moved or is changing to att navigator??? Hmmm thats the first ive heard of that...when did this happen??????
    06-22-08 11:10 PM
    I think carriers are starting to rebrand it as their own. Alltel calls it the Alltel Navigator now, but it is still Telenav and the icon on my Curve says it's Telenav, just my bill says Alltel Navigator.
    06-23-08 08:46 AM

I deleted the att nav off my applications. How do I restore it?
    06-23-08 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD