I have given my Curve to my son - (mama got the Storm! LOL)
    Here is my problem: I'd like to remove my name from appearing in various
    places on the Curve.
    For instance: he opens up Google Latitude to add my Storm and instead the Latitude program pulls up all of MY contacts (I have already removed them from the Curve address book tho)...and when Latitude sends me the invitation to join it appears like it's coming from me. Make sense?

I want him to have the programs on the Curve that I had put on there..just can't figure out how to remove particular instances of my old information.

I've done the obvious with removing my contacts in the address book, changed the "owner name", using options/advanced/service books I removed my email addy. Where else does this info reside???

THanks!!
    05-09-09 10:20 AM
    Is it still completely under your name with your carrier, or have you called them to make changes on the account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 10:27 AM
    yes we were both at Verizon when I bought my Storm so they knew I was giving him my Curve...is it something they have to do? I don't want to blow everything away as he has his contacts in there now...
    05-09-09 12:35 PM
    I would give him a clean device. By doing a wipe, this will remove all your data and apps(that can be re-installed and his info put in.

options>security options>general settings>menu >wipe hand held
    05-09-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD