I gave my 8320 to my niece , however i have two email accounts and a tmo.blackberry. email email on the phone, she is not using a data plan how do i delete the accounts off the phone? I can not find the icon for setting up email? what do i do?
    04-29-10 09:38 PM
    04-29-10 09:49 PM
    Does a customer still have access to their BIS page when they get an iPhone or
    other device?
    04-29-10 11:45 PM
    Did I miss something in the OP that stated they got an iPhone or other device?
    04-30-10 05:36 AM
    Their tag line says Iphone lover and their device is Iphone. If they no longer have BIS, access, they probably don't have access to the account. The carrier could associate the PIN with a new BIS account at setup.

I am sure there are quite a few threads on how to do that.
    04-30-10 08:43 AM
    Did I miss something in the OP that stated they got an iPhone or other device?

Yes, you did miss it.
    04-30-10 12:27 PM
    I do not have even have t-mobile anymore, i havent used my blackberry for about 4 months i was on a g2 when i switched to At&t so i have no access to anything that has to do with the account for the phone at all

i dont know what to look up to find the answer, the only thing i find is to
    go through the set up email icon but is not there on the phone at all
    04-30-10 05:19 PM
    Yes, you did miss it.
    You aren't seriously suggesting that the information in a person's signature line should be considered part of their post, are you?
    04-30-10 06:54 PM
    I do not have even have t-mobile anymore, i havent used my blackberry for about 4 months i was on a g2 when i switched to At&t so i have no access to anything that has to do with the account for the phone at all

i dont know what to look up to find the answer, the only thing i find is to
    go through the set up email icon but is not there on the phone at all
    Call TMobile and tell them that you want to release the PIN for that device from your BIS. This will remove the emails.

Then back the device up with BlackBerry Desktop Manager if the new owner has any data that needs to be preserved and then wipe the device.

Or if you don't want to that, go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book and delete the CICCAL and CCMIME entries for the email addresses.
    04-30-10 06:57 PM
    You aren't seriously suggesting that the information in a person's signature line should be considered part of their post, are you?
    The OP said in the first sentence that he gave his BB to his niece... And his device is listed as iPhone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 05-01-10 at 10:28 AM.
    04-30-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD