how do i get rid of the mailbox that has mine name beside it? that was my work email, but i didnt like how the IT policy blocked websites so i removed it. if its a rebuild, i can do that. just thought there might be an easy way to remove it. ive tried goin up to it and hittin the blackberry button to do delete prior, but there is no option.
    thanks in advance.
    12-19-08 04:12 PM
    This is most likely an IT policy set to the device. Did you IT dept release your device from the BES? If so it should removed the IT policies and I would Wipe and start clean. If not, even a wipe will not remove all IT policies.

I know somewhere that on site, there is a way to remove them posted, but if not relased they will come back.
    12-19-08 04:32 PM
    This is most likely an IT policy set to the device. Did you IT dept release your device from the BES? If so it should removed the IT policies and I would Wipe and start clean. If not, even a wipe will not remove all IT policies.

I know somewhere that on site, there is a way to remove them posted, but if not relased they will come back.
    no worries. i did the jdhl (or whatever it is ) and it didnt remove it, but it did unlock the firewall and i can now get to facebook and myspace. no, this is my personal bb that i decided to put work email on just cause i could but, it josed a bunch of sites i frequent so i removed it.
    12-19-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD