I have tried with the Desktop manager to remove it but it isnt in the apps? It is on the phone but not on the list. Any help appreciated!
    04-18-09 09:31 AM
    I have tried with the Desktop manager to remove it but it isnt in the apps? It is on the phone but not on the list. Any help appreciated!
    if you already deleted once then just do a battery pull and it should go away.
    04-18-09 09:38 AM
    If it's pushed to your berry by the provider it will always be there. The best you can do is hide it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:05 AM
    why would you want to remove myspace? im glad its on there
    04-18-09 12:07 PM
    why would you want to remove myspace? im glad its on there
    That was a stupid question. Obviously this guy doesn't use it. Not everyone uses it.

When I uninstalled Myspace last time I had to DO a reset. So I had to pull the battery out to get it to remove it. It even told me to. Did it not tell you to do that? Anyway that should fix it.
    04-18-09 12:11 PM
    That was a stupid question. Obviously this guy doesn't use it. Not everyone uses it.

When I uninstalled Myspace last time I had to DO a reset. So I had to pull the battery out to get it to remove it. It even told me to. Did it not tell you to do that? Anyway that should fix it.

If this doesn't work, just hide it.
    04-18-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD