how would i go about removing my email off my old curve, im giving the phone to my brother after my upgrade to a tour, and i would really not like for him to read all my emails lol thanks for any help
    07-22-09 09:30 PM
    You either just delete them all or better yet, wipe the device and give it to him clean.

options>security options> general settings>menu>wipe handheld
    07-22-09 09:47 PM
    Any chance of a pin conflict with the handoff? Just wondering if it needed to be cleared for a new BIS account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 10:04 PM
    You either just delete them all or better yet, wipe the device and give it to him clean.

options>security options> general settings>menu>wipe handheld
    i tried to wipe it, it is still getting emails from my gmail account. how would i go about delete it ?
    Last edited by coachboyett; 07-22-09 at 10:40 PM.
    07-22-09 10:37 PM
    Shoot man, just delete the email and account and re do the set up on your a new blackberry!!! Hope this helps!!!

07-22-09 10:41 PM
    Shoot man, just delete the email and account and re do the set up on your a new blackberry!!! Hope this helps!!!

just did that lol tired of messing with it hes getting the phone for free so he can figure it out
    07-22-09 10:47 PM
    You deleted the account via BIS login or the email setting icon and loggin in to delete? If so, that's odd that they're still showing up. Try a battery pull with the phone still powered up to reset things and see if they're still showing up then.
    07-23-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD