Hi Everyone,

I have a annoying problem on my hands that I want to get fixed but haven't found anything online that will answer my question. I recently unlocked my Blackberry 8320 from T-Mobile and now I'm looking to switch carriers to AT&T. At the moment, when I turn on and off my phone it still shows the T-Mobile logo and I don't want to see that anymore since I'm no longer with them. Plus, I want everything that has to do with T-Mobile off the phone so I can start from scratch. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.
    Last edited by ltpg97; 03-17-10 at 11:55 PM.
    03-17-10 11:49 PM
    When starting up your phone flip it upside down and don't look at it.
    The logo will go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 07:02 AM
    I would think you could delete your os with jl commander and load a AT&T os on your device.... be sure that AT&T will work on your phone.
    03-18-10 03:38 PM
    Removing the carrier branding from the phone is possible but you can also brick your phone in the process. IMO it isn't worth the risk.

Simply loading another carrier's OS won't remove the bootup animation from TMo. Search for "carrier debranding" to learn more.
    Last edited by xliderider; 03-18-10 at 04:21 PM.
    03-18-10 04:08 PM
    Well, AT&T told me I could use my phone with their service. It's not the end of the world if it's safer to leave the T-Mobile OS on there either. Thanks.
    03-18-10 09:14 PM
    You misunderstood, you can load any OS that is compatible with your device, from any carrier (at&t, orange, Rogers, etc).

It's the boot animation you will have to "live with".
    03-18-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD