this has prob already been posted sry if it has...

just got off the phone with the vzw rep and asked abt the refurb process. apparently there is only 2 ways that you can get a brand new phone as a replacement. if u take the phone into the store within 30 days bc there is something wrong with it, and if u have to get 3 replacements within a 6 mo period.

anyway on another note i was talking about the storm and he had some info on that also.
    -apparently when a new os update becomes available a new icon will appear on the menu. when you click on it, it will ask if you want to update it now or schedule an update. he suggested scheduling the update for midnight because it will take approx 4 hours to complete and obviously you cant do anything when the phone is updating. he also said that the update was suppose to be available at the end of this month but "obviously thats not going to happen bc we're running out of time" lol.

..i didnt know abt the os update thing sry if its already been posted
    05-27-09 04:28 PM
    Didn't know about the icon- what does it look like?

I have had 2 refurb Curves. One had sticky keys and went back the other one was perfect- looked brand new.
    05-27-09 04:51 PM
    Uh not really sure what it looks like, he just mentioned it. It sounded like it would be really obvious though
    05-27-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD