I got a red trackball for my white curve from berryballs. It feels better than the OEM trackball did...love it.
    05-27-09 09:11 AM
    I know I'm really late on this thread, but here is a pic of my curve anyway. My trackball is red and the ring around it is pink...
    06-07-09 10:48 PM
    [color=darkorchid]Here are two pictures of my 8320 with a red trackball and black ring. It looks sweet when the LED is not on but looks orange with the LED on. This is a trackball from cnn.cn and I don't have any problems with it rolling or anything, it rolls as well as the ones.

I also have a black trackball from berryball.com - not sure if they have any with the black rings but those ones feel like heaven under your thumb. I'm thinking about red one from them and out the ring from my cnn.cn one if they do not them with black rings.
    Is it worth the $12.99 for the red ball and $3 more to have the ring black from ball berry?
    07-24-09 05:47 PM
    It actually looks pretty cool!!
    07-24-09 09:35 PM
    Is it worth the $12.99 for the red ball and $3 more to have the ring black from ball berry?
    I wouldn't say it's worth it, but I may do it in the future. I do have other trackballs that have the black ring around them that I can disassemble and put the berryball trackball in instead, so I don't need to buy a second one just for the ring. I won't be buying another trackball until I need one though. Cnn.cn made a mistake when sending my order and sent me 3 extra black trackballs, so I'm good for a while.
    07-24-09 10:10 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD