I was wondering if there's a way to recover language support after it's been deleted on the phone. I ran the setup wizard and chose English as my language of choice, and then realized later that I need support for Japanese as well. Thanks for the input! Cheers.
    10-12-07 04:26 PM
    Can't you just go to Options > Language > Input Language > Japanese?
    10-13-07 05:04 PM
    No I can't because when I set up the language in the setup wizard I remember it asked me if I wanted to erase the rest of the languages and I unwisely selected yes. Doh.
    10-13-07 07:24 PM
    I believe you have to reinstall the OS to get deleted language packs back.
    10-13-07 07:29 PM
    hmm alright. is there a way to do an OTA OS reinstall? i've got a mac so unfortunately i can't use the desktop software to do os updates and i don't think pocketmac can either. thanks for the help!
    10-13-07 09:20 PM
    No, I believe you need a pc to install the OS.
    10-13-07 09:24 PM
    bumout. maybe i can try on a friend's pc or something. thanks a bunch for the help, much appreciated
    10-13-07 10:51 PM
    bumout. maybe i can try on a friend's pc or something. thanks a bunch for the help, much appreciated
    No problem, I believe you just need the OS file and desktop manager install to reinstall the OS. Hopefully a friend or family member can help you with that.
    10-14-07 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD