So I took a bunch of pictures, and when using the media manager thing, moved them to the upper window so I could put them onto my computer. Then I deleted them from the bottom window, and now when I try to transfer them from the top window to my computer it says it cannot locate the file. Help!! I really don't want to lose these pictures! I don't believe they are really gone because I can still see them! Anyone know how to get them back so I can email or print them?
    Thanks so much!
    02-27-08 09:46 PM
    I'm confused as to where you actually have put your photos. The top window of Media Manager is your computer. The bottom part of Media Manager is your phone and media card. If the pictures are in the top part, then they should be on your computer.
    02-27-08 09:55 PM
    Yeah, that's what I thought too...the only thing I can think is that the program crashed somewhere during the transfer...the first picture wound up in my Device Downloaded files folder in my pictures folder but the rest didn't. I still see the thumbnails on the top part of the device manager also, but it still says cannot locate file source. I guess they are just lost?
    02-28-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD