I am having a problem reconciling my Comcast email account. My Yahoo account reconciles without a problem. In Yahoo all emails sent from my BB under the Yahoo account when reconciled appear on the Yahoo server in the sent file, not the case with Comcast. I have contacted my carrier, AT&T, no help. I have contacted Comcast, no help. I know there is a trick without having to bc everything back to myself. Thank you, Jim
    03-26-08 11:50 PM
    Go into your comcast settings? And verify everything is provisioned for push? I'm not sure, I'm guessing. Also try deleting and re-adding the email account.

Also... welcome 2 CB
    03-26-08 11:57 PM
    I will check those settings, which I have done about a million times and they are the same as on the yahoo account. Deleting the account and starting over is so obvious I am ashamed I had not thought of that first.
    Thank you
    Jim
    03-27-08 12:13 AM
    Don't thank me yet... Lol. It may not work. Hopefully it does though.
    03-27-08 12:16 AM
    Also ensure that the settings on the BIS site are correct, here.
    03-27-08 12:17 AM
    Well all the settings are correct, deleted the comcast account and then added it back it, still nothing.
    Perhaps this falls into the black hole of digital 1's and 0"s.
    Thank you again
    J
    03-27-08 12:32 AM
    Final word on this, or so I have now been told, POP accounts do not reconcile...HELLO GMAIL...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD