This is NOT enterprise email, but synched with my Yahoo account. Well, one of my Yahoo accounts. So I guess this is a two-fold question:

1. The Reconcile Now function doesn't work. I delete stuff on my desktop in Yahoo but when I hit Reconcile Now on my BB it doesn't get rid of those emails.

2. How do I add another one of my Yahoo accounts to the BB so I get those emails there, too? I've honestly forgotten how I did it to get the one synching.

Thx!!!!
    11-16-07 09:53 AM
    Still trying to figure out how to do this if anybody has any ideas....
    11-17-07 08:21 AM
    What does Reconcile mean?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 08:39 PM
    Have you figured out what "reconcile now" means?
    12-16-07 11:02 AM
    You would need to log into your carrier's BIS site (search forums for BIS Sites), and set up your other email online.

as for the reconciling, there could be a few reason's its not working....when you manage to log into AT&T's BIS site, click the box that says "resend service books"
    12-16-07 11:31 AM
    I cant get reconcile to work for gmail.
    12-16-07 04:15 PM
    Like chucky_b said, if you log into your carrier's BIS site and setup the email that way, it should reconcile just fine....mine does with three different email accounts.
    12-17-07 01:25 PM
    if i have my gmail forward to @att.blackberry.net email, reconcile wont work?
    12-17-07 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD