I'm running 4.5.0.169 on a Sprint 8330m and I've been receiving my text messages later than they were sent and sometimes out of order. I have searched through the forums and I haven't really found any real fixes for this issue. I've tried to delete prior messages and removing the history but that has done nothing. This is really frustrating, please HELP!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 11:42 PM
    Haven't heard of that one. Is it from a specific person or carrier?
    08-27-09 11:47 PM
    I put .169 on my girlfriends sprint curve and she was complaining about her emails being delayed. I resent her service books and its been good for a couple days now.
    08-27-09 11:49 PM
    I don't have any problems with my e-mail, just my text messages

08-27-09 11:51 PM
    This happen quiet a bit believe it or not. Typically it happens when the text is switching from one carrier to another. Like from CDMA to GSM, they just get scrambled or there is a hiccup in the transfer. There is nothing wrong with your device, and sadly nothing you can do about it. :/ I've had it happen a lot.

08-27-09 11:51 PM
    Dang. That's bad news. (especially since this thread is 1 year old).

I have the Sprint BB Pearl, and my texts are starting to be notorious among my friends. Last week, one was 6 hours late, and typical is 1-3 hours late. But not always, that's the super weird thing... sometimes it takes seconds.

@rcnathan, that's intereresting. I think yes - it mostly happens with friends who are using tMobile or at&t. I'll have to test more & confirm though.

Thanks!
    Chcuk
    10-17-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD