I was planning on buying a belt clip for my curve.

Any recommendations - there seem to be a few out there
    01-31-08 04:14 PM
    I have the OEM clip...works great
    01-31-08 04:15 PM
    I have the Seido rubberized holster and it works great. I used to have a Razr and belt clip and most times when I'm picking up my kids from day care and getting them into their car seat, my Razr would fall out (from the motion of transferring them from my arms to the car seat, from them accidentally kicking it, etc.). With this clip design, my BB is secure and doesn't fall out anymore. I don't use it much now that it is winter as I always have a jacket or coat on and just put my BB in a pocket. But it will come in real nice and handy during the spring and summer time.
    01-31-08 04:26 PM
    I had a Seido rubberized holster for my Pearl, which I used almost daily - and loved...however, I've decided not to get one for my curve, b/c it did eventually mess up the very top and center portion of my Pearl (above the speaker part)...from being put in and out of the holster...instead, I bought two horizontal pouches - one cheapo one with a belt clip off of eBay; and a gorgeous black and tan OEM horizontal pouch with a wrist strap...I love that pouch. Although it does make accessing / answering the phone a bit longer of a process.....
    01-31-08 09:54 PM
    I bought the Mobi holster from the AT&T store when I first got my Curve. After about 2 weeks, I noticed the rubberized material on the top center portion was coming off (much like the above post). I didn't even want to know what it would do if I kept using it... I went and swapped the BB and case that day.

I swapped the case for one of the other two they had available... great selection (AT&T would only do the exchange if I got a different case). It's a rubberized skin with belt clip, made by BodyGlove. Long story short, I hate it.

I liked the Mobi case because I could use my phone "naked," but it was still protected when not in use. I also liked that the BB would be in the holster "backwards," meaning the screen/keyboard faced inward and the back of the phone was out... gave a much smoother appearance while keeping my Curve protected. It also had the magnet embedded which would put the BB into sleep mode when in the holster... no need to lock/unlock keys all the time. Even better, I could wear it on my belt at the office, then flip it around and clip it to the inside of my jeans pocket (phone inside the pocket) when I went out to the bars... hey, I'm still young and need to look good when I head out.

The new BodyGlove case I got offers none of that... I have to use my key lock all the time, the screen/keyboard are not protected, no sleep mode, and the belt clip is just... big. I feel like the phone is 2" away from my waist when I wear it. And forget about putting it in my pocket like I would with the Mobi... the combination of huge belt clip and rubberized case doesn't work well with Diesel jeans.

So now I'm in pursuit of a new case for myself... I'm thinking about going with the Seidio slim crystal hard case / Seidio rubberized holster for cases combination... it seems like it would be the best fit for me. I know this was supposed to HELP the poster, but please feel free to respond to this post as well!
    Last edited by MCunningham1; 02-01-08 at 09:23 AM.
    02-01-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD