I'm sure this has been posted on here somewhere, but my work computer won't allow me to open the search page so forgive me if I am repeating a question. I recently changed over to the 8330 with sprint, since then all the yahoo mail I send comes with a read receipt. According to yahoo's page they do not offer a read receipt function so I can only assume it came from using my BB. I would love to turn it off, nothing I send from a yahoo acount is important enough to need a read receipt. Anyone have any idea on how to get rid of this function? Or, if it is indeed a result of the new BB?

Thanks
    07-19-09 03:17 PM
    Open the email folder on your BB. Click the menu button and go to options, then email settings. At the bottom of the list you'll see "send read receipts". Set that to "no", then save.
    07-19-09 04:14 PM
    That was my first thought, but there is no email settings under the options menu, my only other thought would be to call the service provider or something of that nature, unless someone else has a recomendation.
    07-19-09 08:52 PM
    Gunslinger, first go into the yahoo inbox>menu key>options>email settings>then change the "send read receipt" option to "no".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:50 PM
    Hello all,
    I am new user here, I would like to know. Is there anyone who know how to use pandora software? Its seem my carrier cannot allow me to load the software. Or maybe others problems. Please somebody help me.
    07-21-09 03:39 AM
    Post another thread and you will get more responses instead of an email thread...
    07-21-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD