ok i just got off the phone with a clueless girl in regards to my sim error.. she was like is ur account suspended im like no and she was like well there no other trouble shooting you have to send in my phone. im like my other sim works in it there no need for that so she gave me the good old run around. i just hung up and going to drive to the tmo store and cry and kick in scream until they give me a new sim card or maybe just ask for one... but usually kicking and screaming gets results!!!
    05-27-08 12:56 PM
    Wow what's wrong with sim card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 12:59 PM
    Wow what's wrong with sim card

i really dont know i know last night it said off about midnight last night so i downgraded from the 37 to the 4.2 and went to sleep when i woke up it was done so i went thru the usual setup and i see initialization failed and it say sos in the corner where the signal. ok any abuser know that its a sim problem so i tried to cell broadcast and tried to manually turn it on and it wouldn't let me set that or my language to spanish no english. but i used the sim card in my iphone and my blackberry works but i couldn't make calls because its data only i tried it in my iphone(the broke one) and my contacts wont come up or the sim cant be found. so i know 100 percent its my sim
    05-27-08 01:11 PM
    Just go to a TMO store and ask them for a new SIM.
    05-27-08 01:36 PM
    yeag ask, dont go kicking and screaming i would charge you if you came in my store yelling at me right off the bat lol
    05-27-08 01:38 PM
    I'm surprised that she didn't have you go to a store to have the SIM replaced. I have had problems with mine and BB support walked me through an hour of trouble shooting and had me switch devices. After deeming the SIM bad I was directed to a CORP store to have SIM swapped out. I would either call back and try for another rep or go into a store. A SIM swap takes about 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

05-27-08 02:05 PM
    my SIM died a few weeks ago...I just got a new SIM. Going down to your local TMO store should take care of it. Be nice, though.
    05-27-08 04:11 PM
    thanx lol but im telling u kicking n screaming works at least try it once you will be shocked at the results lol
    05-27-08 08:29 PM
    thanx lol but im telling u kicking n screaming works at least try it once you will be shocked at the results lol
    I was in a Sprint store this past Saturday and watched a guy kicking and screaming cause he wasnt getting what he wanted. I left the store to come home and get my box and all the goodies that came in it. When I got back to the store, (1 hr later) he was still kicking and screaming.

I was there (2nd trip) no more than a 1/2 hr and walked out with a brand new Pearl. Yay Me! Interestingly enough, I could have been him. My Pearl was charging intermittently and they were going to order me a refurb. Instead they just went into the back and got a brand new one. I watched the wrapping come off the box and so did he.

When I left, he was still kicking and screaming and threatening to cancel. For all the good that did him, he might have gotten what he wanted had he been calm about it.
    05-27-08 09:43 PM
    Good luck!

05-27-08 09:59 PM
    I was in a Sprint store this past Saturday and watched a guy kicking and screaming cause he wasnt getting what he wanted. I left the store to come home and get my box and all the goodies that came in it. When I got back to the store, (1 hr later) he was still kicking and screaming.

When I left, he was still kicking and screaming and threatening to cancel.
    LOL...some people are funny.
    05-27-08 10:06 PM

I was there (2nd trip) no more than a 1/2 hr and walked out with a brand new Pearl. Yay Me! Interestingly enough, I could have been him. My Pearl was charging intermittently and they were going to order me a refurb. Instead they just went into the back and got a brand new one. I watched the wrapping come off the box and so did he.

When I left, he was still kicking and screaming and threatening to cancel. For all the good that did him, he might have gotten what he wanted had he been calm about it.
    ha he must been a rookie! and it is sprint with who say hey u can have our service long as u pay 150 bucs lol not tmobile... i tried that when they messed up my insurance (they were supposed to add it when i resigned with them but never did and i signed for it and didnt notice it until i needed a replacement) which led me to getting my blackberry curve in the first place i said i was going to cancel and they shut my cell off that minute i was like dang they move fast! but that is only one instance where kicking n screaming goes wrong! lol
    05-27-08 10:14 PM
    I would not let one bad CSR drive you nuts. If you go down to the store, they'll handle the problem.

05-27-08 10:23 PM
    i didnt get a chance to make it to the store tomorrow before i open my shop but i have not used my house phone in like months. also i dont remember anyones phone number because im used to dialing from my cell... but it feels like im in crackberry rehab i cant take it i need my crack umm i mean berry !!!!
    05-27-08 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD