Today while I was texting the hour glass came on the screen and I couldn't do anything.. and eventually it just got and error and the screen went white saying it would reset.

Same thing happend to my 8130 another time.. It doesn't happen alot, but I do find that the phone does freeze up a bit from time to time.

Honestly it almost makes me want to jump back to my Treo 700wx.. Yea the 8330 is more stable.. but if it keeps on laggin.. I will consider jumping ship, and there is no new BB that is out or coming out that I'm really interested in.

What could be the problem?
    03-26-09 03:06 AM
    Could be a memory issue. options>status and post your file free memory. You want 12mb or more, the higher the better.... If it is low you have more than likely found the issue and we will go from there.
    03-26-09 03:09 AM
    Don't just let the BB reset itself. Force the reset by taking the battery out with the power on, wait 30 seconds, then put the battery back.

Sometimes a corrupted file/file system on the memory card can cause freezing and rebooting. Take the card out and see if the problems go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD