I've been having an issue where i see that my phone has turned off and I have to goto my manage connections and turn my mobile network back on. Is there some shortcut on the phone that can turn it off? My thought is maybe i'm pressing the buttons when I put it in my pocket or something. I usually put it on standby when I pocket my phone but sometimes you forget.

I think my berry is sick thou turning off like that on its own.
    07-09-08 04:25 PM
    do a handset reboot and see if that helps. if not, you'll need to take advantage of your warranty.
    07-09-08 04:28 PM
    This happens to mine when the battery gets really low. I live in a place with barely any cell service so as soon as I unplug the phone, the battery drains. Once the battery gets really really low, the radio connection turns itself off. I have to manually turn it back on once it charges enough for the "low battery" indicator to go away. I found this odd at first because with any other phone I've ever had, the whole phone shut off when the battery was close to dead. If this is happening to you when you don't have a low battery though, I don't know what would be causing it.
    07-09-08 06:16 PM
    I have the same problem, and I have no idea what is happening...It ticks me off! I'm waiting on another curve from ATT anyway, because the one i got had a bad trackball, so maybe its just the phone.
    07-09-08 11:15 PM
    Over the past two days this has been happening to my phone as well...and I read another thread where this has happened. Weird. I just switch off and then switch on the wireless radio and it goes back to normal.
    07-09-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD