So I just got my 8330 curve the other week so I'm pretty new to blackberry. Tonight my battery level got down to 5% so I just simply turned the phone off to keep it from completely dying. After charginig it up fully and turning it back on it now says "off" where it normally shows the signal strength. I cannot call/text/use the internet now. I tried disconnecting the battery and putting it back in but had no luck with that. What do I need to do to fix this? Any help I can get quickly is much appreciated since I need to use my phone, thanks
    08-15-09 03:06 AM
    nevermind, I fixed it myself. I went under Options>mobile network and saw my mobile network was set to :none. I ran a diagnostic test and it connected itself to the verizon wireless network

thanks anyways everyone
    08-15-09 03:15 AM
    Next time go to the Manage Connections icon (looks like a radio tower) and turn on Mobile Network from there.

Also, try not to let your BB's battery get down that low. Eventually, your battery service life will be shortened if you run your battery level down enough times.
    Last edited by xliderider; 08-15-09 at 06:31 AM.
    08-15-09 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD