hey Guys,

I did a quick search and I didn't see much so i felt I would risk the possible scolding and ask on here lol. I'm getting ready to upgrade my OS from 4.2 to the 4.5 and I just did a back up of my phone. But I also wanted to make sure my SIM card itself was up to date on numbers. My question is....is there a way to copy the address book I have right now on my 8310 onto the SIM card en mass? I really am hoping I don't have to go through number by number and check or update?

Any help is appreciated!
    02-12-09 03:13 PM
    I've seen this question before. I didn't know you could put your address book on the SIM. I always thought it just stays in device memory. If you're looking to back them up so as not to lose them, they should backup and save on your PC hard drive when you perform a backup... Do you use Outlook?
    02-12-09 06:37 PM
    Not currently I don't. I did back them up on DM but I guess I just wanted to make sure they were backed up on the SIM. I have been looking at getting things set up on OUTLOOK though, seems like it would be a lot easier!
    02-12-09 06:43 PM
    No you can't. You can only copy them to the SIM card one at a
    time. You can copy them from the card to the phone en masse.
    02-12-09 06:46 PM
    awwww bummer Well thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
    02-12-09 06:55 PM
    Yeah. I use Outlook and love how it works. Not sure if this was relevant?...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD