Hey all,

I wiped my curve today because it was having some issues, and then I restored everything on it from a file on my computer. This was like my 3rd time wiping it, I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay now on my device. Everything is working fine, so is wiping a device pretty much like starting all over with a new phone? Is there a way to tell if my berry is running okay (test or something of that sort). Also, something that was kind of weird, when I restored my device this time, it saved my BBM contacts. Is this normal? I am not complaining lol.

Also, when I was in messages I saw a little down red arrow in the lower right hand corner of the device screen. What is this? When I scroll my trackball down, it disappears. It is almost like what you would get when you have messages and you need to scroll down to see them, but in this case, I had no messages...

I was just scrolling through my contacts and now there is "Warranty Center" with a phone number...hmm...to keep or not to keep, lol.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BerrySky; 08-06-09 at 08:40 PM.
    08-06-09 08:30 PM
    Anyone there???
    08-06-09 09:54 PM
    Hmm the part with the red arrow sounds kind of odd but otherwise I don't see too much harm in wiping the blackberry..I don't think anything major would happen to it. As for the testing program I have absolutely no idea if one exists but I'd say if you feel like its running correctly than I'm sure its fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:32 PM
    There is a test mode on the Curve. Options, Status, type test.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD