Hello guys,

I just got a red Curve yesterday, and had a quick question about the volume profiles(normal, silent, vibrate, etc.) I know that you can change the volume profile with the speaker icon at the top right corner of the home screen, but I was wondering if there were any other ways to change it. On my SLVR, I could change the ring volume, and set the phone to vibrate or silent with the volume rocker buttons. Is there any way to do anything like that on the Curve? I am really enjoying the phone so far, but this is the only thing I'm not quite sure about so far.

Thanks for the help!
    03-19-08 02:41 PM
    first off welcome and hope you enjoy your bb as much as i do and secondly i don't think there is but i may be wrong
    03-19-08 03:06 PM
    Well you can hold the top botton on the left of ur phone and that will put it into standby :-) but I think if you really wanted you could set one of your side buttons to open the profiles app and it would then just be a 2 button process but I could be an ***** so I'm not to sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 05:57 PM
    I set my PTT button to bring up the ringer profiles. ake it quick and easy to throw it in silent.
    03-21-08 10:21 PM
    Welcome to CB !

03-21-08 10:24 PM
    Good call on the conv key. That makes it a little quicker!

03-22-08 09:43 AM
    I just hit "f" on the keyboard. Seems fast enough.
    03-22-08 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD