Hey all,

So, I just went on a shopping spree for my curve! LOL I bought that Zagg Invisible Screen Protector and Best Buy applied it for me (I don't do anything right!!) --- it cost me $8 extra, but it's fine by me! I also stopped by Verizon and asked them to replace my trackball. The first time they must have put the wrong ring around it because it was not as responsive when I moved it around, but they fixed it for me. Something is bothering me, though. The white ring moves very slightly when I use the trackball, but on my dad's berry, it doesn't move at all. Should I be worried at all?

Thank you!!!
    07-11-09 05:52 PM
    I am just worried because the white ring is loose**
    07-11-09 06:38 PM
    I would bring it in and show it to them. It shouldn't be loose.
    07-11-09 08:04 PM
    I think I fixed it! I took the chrome ring out and then put it in again, but I don't feel good about doing that and know I feel like it is going to fall out because I kept screwing up when putting the chrome ring in. I finally got it but should I worry or just forget about it?
    07-11-09 08:13 PM
    Just make sure that you still have three sets of prongs on the ring and that it fits snuggly, but don't force it. But it definitely shouldn't be loose!
    07-11-09 10:56 PM
    As long as its not loose anymore I think you'll be ok.
    07-11-09 11:03 PM
    I just took my dad's chrome bezel off and used his because it didn't have a scratch on it, then I put mine on his LOL I guess I am the perfectionist in the family. Everything should be okay...thanks!
    07-11-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD