OK, as some of you know I replaced my phone (8330) because the pup thought it was a chew toy. I swapped everything over using the Desktop Manager, and it worked great. The only problem I'm having now is with JiveTalk. I had it switch PIN but now it's asking for a license key. Where do I find this? I totally forgot how I set it up last time, even though I just did it like last week. Any help would be appreciated.
    06-28-08 09:47 AM
    If you got a user license just find it in the email from when you purchased. If you only had a device license you'll have to purchase again since you have a new device and PIN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 09:50 AM
    How much did you pay for JiveTalk? $19 is only good for 1 device & non transferable. $29 is for 1 device but can be transferred. Hope this helps.
    06-28-08 10:37 AM
    i would email them and explain what happened to see if the ywill email u a new key
    07-29-08 05:10 PM
    yea like everyone said, if you spent the $29 then you should be able to get a new key that was provided in the email that they sent you when you first purchased
    07-29-08 05:20 PM
    OK, as some of you know I replaced my phone (8330) because the pup thought it was a chew toy. I swapped everything over using the Desktop Manager, and it worked great. The only problem I'm having now is with JiveTalk. I had it switch PIN but now it's asking for a license key. Where do I find this? I totally forgot how I set it up last time, even though I just did it like last week. Any help would be appreciated.
    beejive.com/help.php Beejive | instant messaging, just about anywhere
    07-29-08 05:34 PM
    If you bought the device license rather than the user license, you can probably pay the difference ($10) to upgrade.
    07-29-08 05:37 PM
    its in a email that they send it....and if u bought the 20 dollar u cant put that key in because it only work for that phone only : (
    07-29-08 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD