i was just wondering if i can somehow disable my outlook email on my BB when i am at work. obviously i have my outlook open at work on my pc, and its getting annoying how i have it going to my phone at the same time. basically i just want my outlook email to go to my phone when i am away from work. is this possible to disable receiving my emails to my phone then enabling it when i am away from the office?
    05-02-08 01:25 PM
    You can disable the data on the device (Manage Network > Mobile Network = off), or you can set your Outlook to delete messages on the server when it pulls them off the server, therefore not there to be pulled by RIM..

For that, you would do the OPPOSITE as the settings in this link:
    Some email comes to my BB and some does not - BlackBerryFAQ
    05-02-08 01:41 PM
    You can disable the data on the device (Manage Network > Mobile Network = off), or you can set your Outlook to delete messages on the server when it pulls them off the server, therefore not there to be pulled by RIM..

For that, you would do the OPPOSITE as the settings in this link:
    Some email comes to my BB and some does not - BlackBerryFAQ
    If i turn off my mobile network, will i still be able to receive calls and sms texts?
    05-02-08 01:44 PM
    anyone else help me with this
    05-03-08 01:50 PM
    Yes - if you go to Options>> Mobile network>> Data Services>> off - The phone and SMS functions will work.
    05-03-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD