I just got it and I can not find NAvigator to try it. Also I do not have an icon for the PHONE. shouldn't I have one? And is teh firewall tha same as a firewall on a PC and should I be running an anit virus program or is the firewall enough. I am not to up on this unit I am still learning it.
    05-18-08 02:24 PM
    I believe you have to get the link off of the browser to download it. Otherwise there isn't an icon for the program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 02:31 PM
    I just got it and I can not find NAvigator to try it. Also I do not have an icon for the PHONE. shouldn't I have one? And is teh firewall tha same as a firewall on a PC and should I be running an anit virus program or is the firewall enough. I am not to up on this unit I am still learning it.
    No, you don't need a anti virus program for your phone. RIM takes pride in having the most secure phone on the market.
    Visit here for better Enjoyment of your BB
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Enjoy
    05-18-08 02:41 PM
    When I clicked on my browser button, it took me to the vzw default browser and there isn't an icon for the navigator, but there was a link.

Mine screen looked like this:

Reuters News & Info
    ESPN
    Weather Bug
    Get Applications
    VZ Navigator

VZW FAQs & Support - Coming Soon

I hope this helps you out
    05-18-08 02:47 PM
    I just downloaded vz navigator last night- the link in the browser was no good, had to get the link text messaged to me from verizon help desk, then it loaded (and works) just fine. they gave pretty explicit instructions and walked me through the process....all for a mere $10 am month.... good luck!
    05-18-08 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD