I have a few different ringtones for a few different people, they worked last week when those people text me and called me....I dont know if I messed with something but now they only go off if they call me..and if they text me I get the set ringtone for my phone.....anyone have any ideas?
    07-04-08 05:19 PM
    i didn't think you could set custom txt sounds for different people
    07-04-08 05:22 PM
    Are you trying and/or wanting to assign different tones for individuals and/or apps? Or are you looking for 1 ring tone....then maybe a diff tone for texts/mail?
    07-04-08 05:24 PM
    for example...I have the glen quagmire ringtone for a number and it was going off with a phone call or a text...now its just going off with the text....the ringtone is now my set ringtone...I dont know how it changed
    07-04-08 05:28 PM
    i'm so lost......
    07-04-08 05:31 PM
    ok sorry its confusing...let me just ask..can you customize the text tone and ringtone or just the ring tone?
    07-04-08 05:48 PM
    for example...I have the glen quagmire ringtone for a number and it was going off with a phone call or a text...now its just going off with the text....the ringtone is now my set ringtone...I dont know how it changed
    do a hard reset and see if that helps.
    07-04-08 06:01 PM
    lol I ended up going back into my settings and for some reason all my ringtone alerts were setback to factory..I dont know how that happened but its now fixed....thank you please to everyone who chimed in.
    07-04-08 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD