I have a question and would hope you, fellow Crackberry members, to answer it.

I deleted all the themes in my BlackBerry with MaxMem and left only the original Zen theme. My already downloaded themes were deleted with the orignal themes (that wasn't originally the plan since the original plan was to erase only the original themes) but it was ok. I thought "I can always just download them again, no biggie". But now a problem arised; when I downloaded the themes again, even though they appear on the applications list, they don't appear as a selectable theme on the theme list. There's this catch: all my four themes I downloaded are Bottom Dock and none of those appear on the theme list, however, a last theme I downloaded that a person from here - from CrackBerry - is Zen. That theme does appear on the theme list and is usable, unlike my Bottom Dock themes. I'm afraid only Zen themes are usable since Bottom Dock are, as you might have noticed as of now, my favorite. I downloaded an L theme and nothing happened as with the Bottom Dock.

So, the actual question is this: How I make the themes to appear on the themes list?
    08-18-09 10:59 PM
    You'll need to reinstall the original BlackBerry themes before you can use the 3rd party themes again.
    08-18-09 11:15 PM
    Yep. Anything named dimension needs to go back on. Your vendor themes do not.

Also, have seen advice saying only to keep DimensionZen and all themes will work, but my experiences mimic yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:20 PM
    Thanks to the both you. I am really thankful.

I guess this means I'll have to download the Dimension themes again. I have no clue on how to donwload them other than using Desktop Manager and, unluckily for me, I won't have my laptop for a long while. Can someone post an OTA to those themes? I would really appreciate it.
    08-19-09 12:25 AM
    There is no OTA that I'm aware of for the oem themes.

08-19-09 12:53 AM
    Some themes use the themes that come with the bb as a reference, they pull from those themes to work so I would reinstall all of them

08-19-09 01:32 AM
    No OTA? Oh crap. Then the only way is to use Desktop Manager. Am I right?

Again, thanks for the responses.
    08-19-09 03:59 AM
    Yeap use the DM to reload them.

08-19-09 10:03 AM
    How exactly am I going to re-load the Dimenzion themes? Right now I'm on front of the Desktop Manager screen with my BB connected to it. Please, someone be specific. I would really appreciate if the answer is fast since I'm not exactly in my room with my computer right now. Thanks.
    08-22-09 10:13 AM
    Not sure which files you need to use app loaded to get themes but I would think you could install your os again to get them.. back up??
    08-22-09 10:16 AM
    I don't really have a backup. Would upgrading my phone's OS get me the Dimenzion themes? If so, I'm good to go since I'm planning on upgrading now.
    08-22-09 10:18 AM
    You got to reinstall your original themes before you can use any of your downloaded themes
    08-22-09 10:25 AM
    I know that. What I need to know is how I get the original themes.
    08-22-09 10:28 AM
    Come on, guys. I really need the help and don't have a whole lot of time either. Please help me answer this question: How I download the original Dimenzion themes?
    08-22-09 10:37 AM
    If you have both BlackBerry Desktop Manager and a copy of your Device OS software installed, you are set to go.

Application Loader will detect the missing themes and everything else that has changed. Let it do the upgrade and you will have all of your themes back.
    08-22-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD