I am about to place an order on amazon for a san disc 8 GB Micro SDHC card for my brand new blackberry curve 8330. Here is the question I went into options to the about selection where it says I am running V 4.5.0.77, I am wondering will this device read the 8GB micro SDHC card. I am new to BB (had it for about 1 night) on my old samsung it came with an easy to use standard SD. Thanks in advance for any help and hopefully in the future I can make some contributions to the site when I get some experience with my new device
    02-09-09 07:50 AM
    I am about to place an order on amazon for a san disc 8 GB Micro SDHC card for my brand new blackberry curve 8330. Here is the question I went into options to the about selection where it says I am running V 4.5.0.77, I am wondering will this device read the 8GB micro SDHC card. I am new to BB (had it for about 1 night) on my old samsung it came with an easy to use standard SD. Thanks in advance for any help and hopefully in the future I can make some contributions to the site when I get some experience with my new device
    Yes, an 8GB card will work in your 8330.

What type and size Media Card can I use in my device? - BlackBerryFAQ
    02-09-09 07:55 AM
    You should have no problems.
    An older OS would be something to worry about but seeing as you have 4.5 there should not be any trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 07:57 AM
    I have the exact 8G SDHC card in my BB. Works like a charm.

I plugged it in, put the battery back in and it came up fine. I did not even have to format the card. It's shows up with 7.2GB free and I can transfer media to/from perfectly.
    02-09-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD