I have a question about setting up the email on the blackberry phone. If you use the icon on the blackberry, instead of the blackberry website, when you get a new blackberry phone, all you would have to do is set up the emails the same way on the new phone right? you wouldn't have to use the blackberry website to change anything?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 02:06 PM
    No, you have to set it up on the website. The old phone would still be registered under ur BIS. You'd need to change ur pin online in order to receive emails to ur new phone.

06-09-08 02:19 PM
    No, you have to set it up on the website. The old phone would still be registered under ur BIS. You'd need to change ur pin online in order to receive emails to ur new phone.

i havent created a username on the bis website yet. so, that would mean that i'd have to go and create one on bis to change the pin and everything to get my email on the new phone?
    06-09-08 04:46 PM
    From Your Phone You Can Go To To Personal E-mail Setup And The First Thing It Should Show You Is That "you're Bb Is Set To This Pin 123123 (whateva That Pin Is, Its An Example), Would You Like To Change To This Pin 52562(example) Click Yes

That Should Be It
    06-09-08 04:54 PM
    Would I have to erase the emails from the old blackberry phone also and then set them up on the new blackberry?

06-15-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD