Hello,
    Sorry to make a thread that may have redundant questions but I have searched for a few of my questions and dint find the answers.

Phone at hand Tmobile branded blackberry curve 8320
    Currently using on ATT and ATT prepay network I swap the sims.

Concerns/Problems/Questions
    I attempt to use my aim/msn services on my phone it says I can not because my device is not configured or set up for them services? That happens when i am on my prepay sim.
    Is there anyway to fix this problem? I have tried to no avail.

Anyway to reduce the amount of hourglass pop ups i get I am running os 4.5 and have a 4 gb sd card installed.
    02-01-10 08:27 PM
    Hello,
    Sorry to make a thread that may have redundant questions but I have searched for a few of my questions and dint find the answers.

Phone at hand Tmobile branded blackberry curve 8320
    Currently using on ATT and ATT prepay network I swap the sims.

Concerns/Problems/Questions
    I attempt to use my aim/msn services on my phone it says I can not because my device is not configured or set up for them services? That happens when i am on my prepay sim.
    Is there anyway to fix this problem? I have tried to no avail.

Anyway to reduce the amount of hourglass pop ups i get I am running os 4.5 and have a 4 gb sd card installed.
    Your first problem is that you're using a prepaid service.

In order for you to use the web on a blackberry you have to have a BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) Account. Otherwise it WILL NOT work.

Contact AT&T and see if they have a Data plan for prepaid services. I doubt they do, but its worth the try. If not, there is no other way that I know of to use the web on the device.
    02-02-10 10:09 AM
    Thank you for the reply I will just stick to my contract sim for the web and ect...
    02-02-10 10:41 AM
    What version of OS 4.5 are you using?
    02-02-10 10:52 AM
    I hate to bring this back from the dead, but I also hate to make a new thread I recently was given a brand new verizon blackberry storm 2 vodaphone, can I unlock it and use it with At&T like I did with my last bb?
    08-22-10 08:48 PM
    You should be able to use it on AT&T, but it will be Edge only. There are threads here discussing his to get the Storm 1 working on AT&T so that might help you.
    08-22-10 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD