So I just got my Curve 2 days ago, and I LOVE it. Right after I took it out of the box though, I saw that the bottom piece is lifted a little. The part on the bottom of the phone that says AT&T and then curves around to the back of the phone. It stops right where the battery door starts. (Sorry, I'm sure there's a word for that "piece" lol) But anyway, it sticks up on the right side. It's not a huge thing, but since I noticed it it's been bugging the heck out of me.

My question is, do you think it was just put on the wrong way? Is there some way for me to take it off and put it back on? Or maybe it got bent up on the one side, and I could bend it back a little? I just don't want it to turn into a bigger problem and fall apart on me.
    07-02-08 06:13 AM
    Since you got it only 2 days ago, I would take it back to the AT&T store and ask for a new one. You are still WELL within your window. Just make sure to back up your current device and do a wipe before you turn it back in.

Mine had popped out on one of the back corners after a drop once, but it just snapped back into place.
    07-02-08 06:19 AM
    I left out a few details, sorry. I got it on the AT&T website, and it's a refurb.
    07-02-08 06:21 AM
    Still shouldn't be a problem. I'd still take it back.
    07-02-08 06:22 AM
    That sounds easy enough Thank you.
    07-02-08 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD