For me re-sending the Service Books made the path available - thx Tmag

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 10:55 PM
    service books is the answer, it worked for me and a couple of other member on here, BUT you have to do it from your BIS account online, doing it from your BB does not work......good luck

AND for me empower is back !! pressing get images every email is just not what I want, empower also has the download images automatically option, and guess what..........IT WORKS

Hope this helps
    07-18-08 01:11 AM
    How do you resend service books online?

07-18-08 06:21 AM
    How do you resend service books online?

Go HERE , log in, and on the left it says service books. Click it and it will send them.
    07-18-08 06:25 AM
    Thanks for the link. I got there and tried to create and account and it said my PIN already has an account so I told it to send me my password and it says I need to create an account. I am positive I have never created a user name for this, unless its a AT&T username but that's not working either.
    Isn't this fantastic.
    Last edited by Exitwound; 07-18-08 at 07:01 AM.
    07-18-08 06:53 AM
    Well I got to my online BIS account and resent the service books that way. It did give me the options in my General Email settings to enable automatic image downloads but still not "get images" in the menu key in the email itself.

I think I am going to try and reinstall my OS tonight and see if that fixes it.
    07-18-08 12:25 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD