i just got the phone last week
    i got the internet hooked up
    why is the default browser so slow?
    and why is the watch glass appearing more frequently?
    06-09-08 05:06 PM
    have you been installing a bunch of stuff? if you press and hold the alt key and press the escape key (swooshy arrow to the right of the ball) how many apps does it show running? minimum should be 6, myFaves, home screen, call log, messages, browser, messenger. you might also have AIM and ICQ going because they are hellish and stupid lol.

but if the hourglass keeps popping up, the phone is stuck thinking about doing something because it has too much to do.

as for slow browser, could be linked to the rest of the slowness (hourglass) or your signal just sucks.

Also try pulling the battery to see if that clears it up.
    Last edited by km2783; 06-09-08 at 05:41 PM.
    06-09-08 05:27 PM
    how do you stop the applications

when i hold the alt key and press escape it shows 5 apps but it shows more apps when i scroll over
    Last edited by CutTheCrapolaBuddy; 06-09-08 at 05:53 PM.
    06-09-08 05:51 PM
    Switch to them then press the button left of the ball and select close I believe.
    06-09-08 05:59 PM
    thanks yall
    so far so good

anyway i know this isn't the right forum but i just tried watching a video on blueapple, but it said that i dont have the right software

what software do i need to watch the videos; and can i download the software without being connected to a pc?
    06-09-08 06:05 PM
    bumpity bump
    06-09-08 06:48 PM
    thanks yall
    so far so good

anyway i know this isn't the right forum but i just tried watching a video on blueapple, but it said that i dont have the right software

what software do i need to watch the videos; and can i download the software without being connected to a pc?
    As far as I know, you don't need any software to watch blueapple videos. It should work from the browser directly.... works for me.
    06-12-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD