I have read several posts about the streaming music icon on the blackberry and how to use it....is it true you can listen to music (free) with your bnluetooth? I ahve the platronics520? and people said i can listen to streaming music how do i do this? thanks guys....

One more question has anyone come up with a solution to deleting icons instead of hiding them (Shop tones, att mall, etc...) thanks again
    07-07-08 10:44 AM
    Plantronics 520 is a standard bluetooth headset and cant be used for music listening, you would need a stereo bluetooth headset. And for streaming music i use Moodio... streaming radio on your mobile phone! its free and works pretty good. XM is also good but charges like $7.99 per/month. As for deleting icons, you should be able to delete them in the DM applications loader.
    07-07-08 01:18 PM
    I have read several posts about the streaming music icon on the blackberry and how to use it....is it true you can listen to music (free) with your bnluetooth? I ahve the platronics520? and people said i can listen to streaming music how do i do this? thanks guys....

One more question has anyone come up with a solution to deleting icons instead of hiding them (Shop tones, att mall, etc...) thanks again
    Plantronics 520 is a standard bluetooth headset and cant be used for music listening, you would need a stereo bluetooth headset. And for streaming music i use Moodio... streaming radio on your mobile phone! its free and works pretty good. XM is also good but charges like $7.99 per/month. As for deleting icons, you should be able to delete them in the DM applications loader.
    Those icons are pushed through via your carrier, they are not applications. I don't think they can be deleted. They are just launcher shortcuts so they shouldn't take up much space.
    07-07-08 01:27 PM
    Thanks guys, so is it possible to listen to music on my bluetooth? Or can I not do that?
    07-07-08 02:10 PM
    what bluetooth is stereo headset? Is the Jawbone2 one?
    07-07-08 02:11 PM
    I accept the cable for the ultra fidelity audio - check out the VMODA stuff.....the sound is incredible...............
    07-07-08 02:16 PM
    you lost me there? any links?
    07-07-08 03:02 PM
    Xplayer will let you listen with your 520 not streaming though, just mp3s.

Floyd

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD