Hi guy's i've downgraded from .69 to .55 on my 8320 and for some reason i dont have any of the my fav software or icons.
    Could it be because of the downgrade?
    One thing i did do like 2 weeks ago, i unlocked my BB.
    09-16-08 02:37 AM
    I don't have tmobile, it could be the fact that you unlocked your berry. I don't know, just my .02.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 03:05 AM
    depending on which download you used to get the OS package, the icons may have been left out during distribution. a lot of the betas dont include these icon packages.

i know .69 was an evolutionary beta primarily for t-mobile and had all of the icon packs.

if you reinstall .69 to your desktop, you can go into the java folder and extract just those items and drag/drop them into the .55's java folder and then reupdate your device.
    09-16-08 04:46 AM
    depending on which download you used to get the OS package, the icons may have been left out during distribution. a lot of the betas dont include these icon packages.

i know .69 was an evolutionary beta primarily for t-mobile and had all of the icon packs.

if you reinstall .69 to your desktop, you can go into the java folder and extract just those items and drag/drop them into the .55's java folder and then reupdate your device.
    Well i did install the .55 from this forum for the 8320. I do have a lot more memory without the myfav stuff, but thanks for the info on how to get it fro the .69
    I think i'll wait for the next official release.
    09-16-08 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD