Mornin all!! so a few things I need some help with on my 8330...

1. Is there any way to disable the shutter sound for the camera?

2. Any software out there to edit pictures or perhaps to do a "screenshoot"

3. Any better browser other than the BB browser or opera?
    09-08-08 08:01 AM
    1.the muted shutter sound berrycoder.com
    2. i'm not sure if there are any photo editing things out there, but i may be wrong.
    3. as for browser, thats pretty much it, unless you upgrade the os, the browser gets a little better in 4.5
    09-08-08 08:10 AM
    ...And as for Q#2: Yes, there is a screenshot program. Don't recall the name of it. Someone help us out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 08:35 AM
    The program BerryAnnoying that mutes the shutter sound for the camera only works on GSM phones.
    09-08-08 08:40 AM
    ...And as for Q#2: Yes, there is a screenshot program. Don't recall the name of it. Someone help us out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's called Rove Mobile Viewer. You can grab it here:
    rovemobile dot com/trynow
    09-08-08 08:41 AM
    Get http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crackpic-67413/ for your pictures. It's free and is very easy to use.

Picture editng software is avaulable all over the web. Most programs require money though.
    09-08-08 08:57 AM
    Gentlemen.. and ladies... tried those and thanks!! although I cant seem to find the one to remove the shutter sound...
    09-08-08 12:04 PM
    It's called Rove Mobile Viewer. You can grab it here:
    rovemobile dot com/trynow
    Is that an OTA site?
    09-08-08 12:13 PM
    Gentlemen.. and ladies... tried those and thanks!! although I cant seem to find the one to remove the shutter sound...
    The program is called Peek-A-Boo. You can google it. I have it installed on my 8310 and it works great. Here's part of a review.

"BerryCoder released another free application that many of you would like. It simply lets you shoot 4 pictures with the BlackBerry camera without it making a sound. Perfect for when your taking some spy pictures to leak on BerryReview.."
    09-08-08 12:18 PM
    Is that an OTA site?
    Mobile View is a small app that you download and install on your computer. Then when you connect your berry via USB, you can see your berry screen on your desktop. Then you can snap pictures or record video of it. Best of all, it's free
    09-08-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD