i just got the 8310 curve and love it. except i just realized that the CD it came with that allows you to transfer files from you computer to your BB doesn't work for mac... and they haven't made one for mac... what the heck is up with that??? you'd think by now they would get that mac is not some sidepoint in the computer industry...

regardless, before i totally give up hope, i was wondering if anyone could help me to put some of these free themes and ringtones onto my phone.

the catch: i don't have the media service for another $35/month so i can't get online on my phone.

is there any other way?
    02-23-08 10:40 PM
    PocketMac will do a limited amount of this. You can get it on the Blackberry.com website.
    02-23-08 10:45 PM
    I have a mac and I don't have any problem transferring files, picture or ringtones. Just enable your blackberry as a external disk. When you connect the cable on the screen of your BB should appear a message like: do you want to enable your device as external device (or something like that, my OS is in Italian). When you select "yes" you should see your BB as a drive on your desktop, with folders for pictures, ringtones, and so on.
    All of this WITHOUT any additional software or extra cost.
    Hope this could help
    02-24-08 03:45 AM
    You can also connect the micros sd card directly to your mac and copy the files like any thumb drive.
    02-24-08 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD