I just bought my first BlackBerry! I purchased a brand new Curve and I love it already. I still have to change my device information. I was planning on getting a Pearl but decided to go with a Curve. I love the full qwerty keyboard and the bigger screen! I've been on CrackBerry for close to two weeks now and you guys helped me to decide. Thanks
    The newest crackbery user

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 10:25 AM
    Awesome! Enjoy!
    08-04-08 10:27 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! You made a good choice with going with the Curve, enjoy your new toy!!

08-04-08 10:33 AM
    I'm glad I picked the curve.

08-04-08 11:25 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    08-04-08 12:30 PM
    I'm right along with you...just picked up the 8330 as well and loving it. These members on this site are amazing and very helpful. I learned a lot here before I even got it so I knew what to expect...thanks guys. Oh and congrats lol

08-04-08 01:31 PM
    This is my 1st Blackberry too. I was initially going to buy the Pearl, but then decided on the Curve. I love it too!
    08-04-08 01:41 PM
    I was looking into buying a Palm treo, Man !! that would've been a terrible mistake :P i love my BB Curve, and I'm yet to find all i can do with it
    08-04-08 02:05 PM
    I got the Curve w/o research (very unlike me) and lucked out with a great product. Check this site for help on any questions you may have. It is wonderful.
    08-04-08 03:16 PM
    You're Mom must have raised you right! She must be very proud of your decisions!

Welcome.
    08-04-08 03:44 PM
    Man this is sooo cool. I do have a question. How long does your battery last. I'm doing alot of texting, internet, emailing, brickbreaking, and facebooking. My battery barely lasted a day. What is your take on this.
    08-05-08 03:41 PM
    Man this is sooo cool. I do have a question. How long does your battery last. I'm doing alot of texting, internet, emailing, brickbreaking, and facebooking. My battery barely lasted a day. What is your take on this.
    I would say that is normal, just make sure you are closing out the applications like the internet..menu>close when you are done so it does not drain the battery..
    I would get a car charger. a must with a blackberry
    ...and welcome
    08-05-08 03:50 PM
    Congrats on the new Curve! Hope you enjoy it! I have had mine about 3 months now and love it!

I had been looking at the 8830 as well, but it didn't have a camera, and I don't really travel internationally, so figured I didn't need that.....but I sure loved the pretty red color!
    08-05-08 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD