Brand newbie here.
    My wife and I got the BB's so that we could sync our calendars. So far we are syncing with google calendar. I want my calendar events to reach me 24-7 with a vibrate and a sound. I want any and all posts from my wife to do the same.

Is there any way to have other messages to my mailbox just vibrate, or even better, just have them be silent at night and ring and/or viibrate during the day? Thanks!
    Loving the BB.
    05-21-09 11:05 PM
    You can go to your profiles (advanced) options and edit your profiles. Whichever profile you use, just set this and that to it. just click the menu button and select Edit profile. should work. thats all i can think of. It'll pop up another selection screen that you can adjust your tasks notifications, rings..etc.. Lots of options. sniff through them
    05-21-09 11:34 PM
    Yep, what TLPS says is what I do. I'm 'on call' with work most of the time, so set appointments are very important to me when I'm on odd sleep patterns. This will set you up fine, just know that if any changes occur you need to re-sync with your computer so that changes are universal - or you can edit directly on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:32 AM
    Here is a great link on how to edit a profile...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD