Under 'profile(normal)'>Phone>out of holster there's 3 options:tone, vibrate, vibrate+tone. If I select tone it will ring. If I select vibrate, it will vibrate. but if I select vib+tone it won't do anything. However if its on 'in holster' it will vib and tone. Is this a normal feature? Is there a way that my 8320 will vib and ring tone simultaneously?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-08 08:29 PM
    Vibe then ring is what it does. Simultaneous is not an option.
    03-13-08 08:33 PM
    ok. that answers one of my question. what about the 'out of holster/in holster' option... how come under 'out of holster' the vibrate + tone option does not vibrate and/or ring at all??? it does this under 'in holster'??? anyone else on here noticed this??
    03-13-08 09:11 PM
    Check the volume setting. There's Mute, Low, Medium, High, and Escalating. If it's on Mute, it won't do anything. You'll need to set it to one of the other options.

If it's not that, the only other thing I can think of is to check the ringtone...is it a custom ringtone? If so, make sure it will play, otherwise that might mess it up? Not sure, but I'm not sure what else could cause it at the moment.
    03-13-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD