I'm using a macbook pro here and am trying to pair my BB Curve 8330 to it to send music files to my microSD card. I've turned my enabled Bluetooth on both devices and the two are paired (I entered the passkey, etc.)

For some reason however, when I go into Media on my BB and click on music and push the menu button and click send via Bluetooth, it just searches and searches and nothing happens. Likewise, on my Macbook, nothing is happening.

Can anybody offer any information or assistance, I would greatly appreciate it!
    06-29-08 07:27 PM
    I'm using a macbook pro here and am trying to pair my BB Curve 8330 to it to send music files to my microSD card. I've turned my enabled Bluetooth on both devices and the two are paired (I entered the passkey, etc.)

For some reason however, when I go into Media on my BB and click on music and push the menu button and click send via Bluetooth, it just searches and searches and nothing happens. Likewise, on my Macbook, nothing is happening.

Can anybody offer any information or assistance, I would greatly appreciate it!
    BB and macs are not so much compatible yet they tend to have there glitches... i suggest pluggin your USB cable into your phone and mac and transfering the old fashioned way by enableing Mass storage mode.... i too have a Mac and this is one of the issues i encountered in the past... sorry and good luck!
    06-29-08 07:30 PM
    How do I enable mass storage mode on my mac? Will the BB just appear on my desktop?
    06-29-08 07:36 PM
    you dont need to enable on mac... its a feature you enable on you berry... got to options>media card>mass storage support> on
    06-29-08 07:39 PM
    Okay, so I've done this and enabled mass storage and it popped up on my desktop. Then I dragged and dropped 10 songs into the blackberry>music folder. Then I ejected the device from the mac and unplugged my BB.

When I go into Media and music--nothing. wtf am I doing incorrectly?
    06-29-08 07:43 PM
    Nevermind...realized I was trying to send music I purchased on iTunes to the BB...that's a no go. I'll burn the music to a CD then rip the files from the CD onto the BB.

Thanks!
    06-29-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD